Friday 10 October 2014

Gratitude should not be a lost art


Pausing to reflect as we enter the Thanksgiving Weekend....

I am thankful for my health and intellect,
I am thankful for the fingers I have to type this post,
I am thankful for the technology that has made this possible,
I am thankful for the roof over my head,
I am thankful for there is room under that roof for me to create a Laser Studio that is calming and relaxing, where I can invite you in to pamper your skin,
I am thankful for the education and training I am able to obtain so that I can make lives better while doing what I love,
I am thankful for the means to start my own business.

I am thankful to live in Canada and for the freedom and privileges we enjoy that make all of this possible,

But most of all I am thankful for the love of my family and friends and their amazing presence in my life!  I am thankful for my husband and the life we share and all that we have achieved together. I am thankful for my children who have changed my life in more ways than I could have imagined.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment